What information is collected and how is it used
Much of the information we collect is used to improve the services provided by our software. To give you the best user experience, we collect some information based on your interaction with our software. This includes information that you voluntarily give us such as your email address, credit card number, billing address, postal address, phone number and contact information that we use to communicate with you and track your account. There is other information that we collect based on your interaction with the software including what features you use the most and which areas do you visit. This includes device information (such as browser or device type) and your Internet Protocol address. We use this information to:
- Generated an aggregate, non-personal information that reflect the trends about how people use our software.
- Improve, test, and provide software services.
- Send you updates about your order, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service, and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer.
- Bill you for the software or product(s) you subscribe or order at that time. (For your convenience, we do save billing information in case you want to order from us again, but we don’t use this information again without your permission).
- Occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail, and processing event registration. (We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service. All of the third-party companies we hire are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose).
Cloud 3D Print will not sell your information to a third-party. Furthermore, no information will be share to a third-party to facilitate advertising to you. However, some circumstances may move us to share your information with third-parties. We may transfer your information:
- With your consent.
- To conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Cloud 3D Print or the site.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cloud 3D Print and its family of websites.
- With non-profit or academic researchers.
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Cloud 3D Print, its websites.
- Under good faith belief that your information is required by law or any legal process.
- Under good faith belief that transferring your information will prevent someone from imminent harm.
If we are required to share your information in response to a legal process, we’ll notify you so can challenge it under a legal framework. We will not notify you if we are prohibited by law or believe that doing so will endanger the well-being and security of others or cause illegal conduct. It is important to know that we will object to improper legal notices that request us to share our users’ information.
For better functioning of the software, Cloud 3D Print may use the services of hosting partners and third party vendors. These services may be used for hardware, networking, storage, and related services. By using our software, you authorize Cloud 3D Print to store, use, and transfer your information in Canada or any other country where we operate.
Deleting/Modifying your personal information
If you have a Cloud 3D Print account, you can access, modify or export your personal information, or delete your account. To protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, we may maintain residual copies for a brief time period (generally several weeks). But, if you delete your account, your information and content will be unrecoverable after that time. Cloud 3D Print may preserve and maintain copies of your information beyond this time period when required to do so by law.
Cloud 3D Print has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal and business information. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We guarantee your PayPal, credit card, cheque transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you are utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it is sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryptions. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Your personal and business information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Your information may be stored and processed in Canada or any other country where Cloud 3D Print, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents are located.
Cloud 3D Print provides its services through several payment processors including PayPal, credit card, etc. These services are used to process and transfer payments that are required to use the software and/or its features. These payment processors may collect and store data such as billing information and history.
In case you delete your Cloud 3D Print account, the company deletes your personal information but your billing and payment information, you may need to contact your payment processing service. This is because Cloud 3D Print has only a limited access to those records.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
To prohibit someone from sharing information deemed confidential, Cloud 3D Print will sign the non-disclosure agreement prepared by business customer only, including but not limited to manufacturer, service provider, company, educational institution, non-profit institution and distributor. We will maintain in confidential and will not disclose, disseminate or use any Confidential Information belonging to Company, whether or not in written form. "Confidential Information" refers to any information which has commercial value and is either:
- Technical information, including patent, copyright, trade secret, and other proprietary information, techniques, sketches, drawings, models, inventions, know-how, processes, apparatus, equipment, algorithms, software programs, software source documents, and formulae related to the current, future and proposed products and services of Company, or
- Non-technical information relating to company's products, including without limitation pricing, margins, merchandising plans and strategies, finances, financial and accounting data and information, suppliers, customers, customer lists, purchasing data, sales and marketing plans, future business plans and any other information which is proprietary and confidential to the company.